- Participate in the functional testing and system V&V of satellites, at subsystem/system/mission level:
- Prepare test procedure documentation and test scripts, based on test specifications, in collaboration with the systems engineer & engineering teams.
- Prepare test setups in ISO clean rooms or test laboratories.
- Execute test procedures step by step, following the defined documentation and quality standards.
- Collect test data after execution.
- Report in detail on the test results & contribute to the post-analysis.
- Generate & follow up on potential problem reports (NCRs).
- Prepare inputs & participate in standard review meetings with the client, including TRRs, PTRs, TRBs, etc. Follow up on specific post-review actions.
- Possibility to assist in the long term evolution of in-house software tools used to support the testing.
- Possibility to assist in environmental testing campaigns (TVAC, vibration, etc.) and satellite assembly and integration (A&I) activities.
- MSc or PhD degree in Software Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering, or related field.
- Experience with reading & preparing detailed and complex technical documentation.
- Comfortable with handling sensitive space-qualified units, as well as test equipment such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, spectrum analyzers, base band equipment, et cetera. Willing to learn how to operate them.
- Eye for detail and high quality standards.
- Pro-active in looking for efficiency improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously across teams and company to drive multi-disciplinary projects to completion.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
Nice to have
- Experience with functional or electrical AITV activities, space software (flight or ground).
- Experience with working in ISO clean rooms.
- Knowledge of the ECSS standards relating to testing and verification.
- Experience with programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, C, C++,…), for backend or frontend programming.
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems.
- Build your own career path
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company
- Flat hierarchy
- Fast-paced environment
- Flexible ways of working
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us