Aerospacelab is looking for an engineer who will lead the DSP efforts on novel radar concepts.
The engineer will be part of a multidisciplinary team composed of electromechanical, materials, mechanical, RF, and software engineers. She/He will own the design, implementation and testing of prototypes.
- Implement synthetic aperture radar image formation algorithms
- Implement radar signal processing on embedded platforms
- Design and execute experiments to de-risk the technology
- Establish technology limits to understand the state-of-the-art from first principles
- Explore new concepts and build a shared expertise on synthetic aperture radar
- Master degree in engineering or equivalent
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Capacity to operate autonomously in fast-paced environment
- Capacity to communicate clearly and openly with a broad technical audience
- Working level English
Nice to have
- Experience with implementing radar or telecommunications on software-defined radios
What we offer
- A role that impacts the growth of the company, and contributes to the vision of our team’s products
- The opportunity to be an early member of the Applied Research team
- A world-class space start-up environment
- A pragmatic flat hierarchy
- The flexibility and autonomy of your work environment
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us