Aerospacelab is looking for an engineer who will contribute to the embedded software stack of a radar and its supporting systems.
The engineer will be part of a multidisciplinary team composed of electromechanical, materials, mechanical, RF, DSP, and software engineers. The team is currently developing prototypes for testing on the ground and on airplanes to guide the design of the in-orbit demonstrator.
- Design and write code to control hardware ranging from radios, motors and optical systems
- Design and execute experiments close to the hardware to de-risk technical choices
- Experience writing code in C
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Working level English
Nice to have
- Experience with programming FPGAs
- Experience with software-defined radios
What we offer
- A role that impacts the growth of the company, and contributes to the vision of our team’s products
- The opportunity to be an early member of the Applied Research team
- A world-class space start-up environment
- A pragmatic flat hierarchy
- The flexibility and autonomy of your work environment