Our mission is supported by an ambitious vertically integrated approach: Intelligence and Insights empowered by proprietary satellite data, enabled by our own satellites.
Since its creation in 2018, the company has already grown substantially.
In 2022, Aerospacelab counts offices in Mont-Saint-Guibert and Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), Bordeaux (France) and Lausanne (Switzerland) with more than 150 full-time employees, to position itself as the European leader in Geospatial Intelligence and small satellites platforms.
To strengthen our teams, we are currently looking for a:
Assembly, Integration and Tests Technician
- Cleanroom monitoring, cleaning, and operation support
- Maintenance of the laboratory equipment including tracking, calibration, and repair
- Management of cleanroom consumables
- Support the Engineering teams in the mechanical and electrical assembly, integration and testing of the company prototypes and products
- Technical College degree (A2) with 3 to 5 years of professional experience in engineering laboratory and cleanroom facility
- Hands-on experience with integration of complex assemblies
Nice to have
- Fluency in English
- Experience in soldering
- Experience in use of milling machine, lathe, drills, etc
Join Aerospacelab to
- Build your own career path,
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company,
- Flat hierarchy,
- Fast-paced environment,
- Flexible ways of working, including homeworking.
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us