Aerospacelab France develops SML (space mobility & logistics) payloads & platforms.
As AIT engineer, your role will be to manage tests, means and tools and dedicated processes.
- Perform elementary & functional tests on payloads electronics; mechanics; GNC; propulsion (functional); etc.
- Define or specified sensors, means and tools to perform the test in compliance with reglementary rules (safety, environment, …) and sub-systems needs
- Ensure the procurement of the means and tools if necessary
- Ensure the performances of the test bench
- Ensure the management of data produced during tests
- MSc degree in engineering, aerospace engineering or test related field
- Demonstrated ability to work across the team and company to drive project to completion in full autonomy
- Demonstrated ability to define test means and to work and carry out test bench testing (vibration test)
- 2/5y+ experience
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Experience in various mechanical software (Solidworks – Ansys) will be strongly appreciated
- Experience with space environment requirements will be strongly appreciated
- Build your own career path
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company
- Flat hierarchy
- Fast-paced environment
- Flexible ways of working
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us