- Be responsible for accomplishing tasks in our Laboratory Facilities and Clean Room.
- Support the Engineering teams in the mechanical and electrical assembly, integration and testing of the company prototypes and products
- Assembly and testing of electronics PCB and harnessing (e.g. soldering of components, connectors and wires)
- Mechanical tools design and manufacturing for test Bench integration
- Maintenance of the laboratory equipment including tracking, calibration and repair
- Management of consumables (raw materials, fasteners, electronic components)
- Management of laboratory deliveries and shipment
- Cleanroom monitoring, cleaning and operation support.
- Manufacturing of 3D printed parts (FDM technology)
- Electronic/Mechanical Bachelor degree (A1), Technical College degree (A2) with 3 to 5 years of professional experience in engineering laboratory
- Experience in Electrical Equipment (boards, cables) preparations
- Experience in soldering
- Use of CAD design software
- Use of ECAD design software and PCB schematics/layouts
- Hands-on experience with integration of complex assemblies
- Production of engineering drawings (mechanical and/or electrical)
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of IPC PCB/PCBA standards
- Experience in use of milling machine, lathe, drills, etc
- Experience with programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, C, C++,…)
- Proficiency with common industry electronic design software
Why work at Aerospacelab?
With us, you will work with an innovative and motivated team in an international environment to find unique solutions to real-world challenges. Unleash your full potential and have a real positive impact.More about us