- Be responsible for accomplishing tasks in our Laboratory Facilities and Clean Room.
- Support the Engineering teams in the mechanical and electrical assembly, integration and testing of the company prototypes and products
- Assembly and testing of electronics PCB and harnessing (e.g. soldering of components, connectors and wires)
- Mechanical tools design and manufacturing for test Bench integration
- Maintenance of the laboratory equipment including tracking, calibration and repair
- Management of consumables (raw materials, fasteners, electronic components)
- Management of laboratory deliveries and shipment
- Cleanroom monitoring, cleaning and operation support.
- Manufacturing of 3D printed parts (FDM technology)
- Electronic/Mechanical Bachelor degree (A1), Technical College degree (A2) with 3 to 5 years of professional experience in engineering laboratory
- Experience in Electrical Equipment (boards, cables) preparations
- Experience in soldering
- Use of CAD design software
- Use of ECAD design software and PCB schematics/layouts
- Hands-on experience with integration of complex assemblies
- Production of engineering drawings (mechanical and/or electrical)
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of IPC PCB/PCBA standards
- Experience in use of milling machine, lathe, drills, etc
- Experience with programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, C, C++,…)
- Proficiency with common industry electronic design software
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us