Aerospacelab France team develops key technologies for future satellite platform and strategy for in-orbit logistic missions, provides system engineering studies, and supports product manufacturing and integration on the platform. We work in close collaboration with other teams based in Belgium : Mechanical design team, Avionic design Teams and Integration team.
As avionic engineer, your role will be to develop specific avionic part for different project and to manage interfaces with the platform avionic system.
- Drive avionic interfaces for sub system : propulsive system, robotic arm, …
- Define the avionic requirements
- Validate the interfaces between the satellite and the sub-system
- Define the test logic for the avionic part, performed the tests and analyze the tests
- Strong interactions with ASL BE teams
- 0 – 3 years experience in the fields mentioned above
- Working experience in avionic development for space application
- Excellent detailed technical communication skills in both directions to/from satellite and system engineering team across all disciplines
- Excellent technical and programmatic communication skills in both directions to/from customer representatives, and internal project management, procurement, project financial control, assembly integration & test departments
- Able to simplify and explain as appropriate to the audience with good and synthetic overviews
- capacity to synthesis information
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us