As a member of our Data Correction team, you will play a critical role in ensuring the accuracy and interoperability of image products generated from Aerospacelab’s satellites. With the ability to process data at scale, you will be tasked with developing advanced algorithms that will allow us to perform the correction and calibration of images, including those at medium and very high resolutions, and those captured using multispectral sensors.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies and play a key role in advancing our understanding of the earth’s environment. We are looking for a motivated and dynamic young graduate to offer her/him to learn with our senior image processing engineers.
- Implement state of the art correction algorithm for Earth Observation imagery under the supervision of Senior Image Processing Engineers,
- Perform ongoing space imaging operations, geometric calibration activities and performance characterization,
- Collaborate within a cross functional team to develop performance models, error budgets and calibration concepts for Aerospacelab’s own constellations,
- Write technical documentation for engineering team as well as end user (in English),
- Control Image Products quality.
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Applied Mathematics, or engineering field relevant to earth observation image processing,
- Project experience with Python,
- A passion for Programming, Photography, Remote Sensing, Earth Sciences, or Geography,
- Eager to learn,
- Proficient in English.
Nice to have
- Graduation work in image processing or remote sensing,
- Project experience with image processing methods or machine learning,
- Knowledge of C/C++.