Data Fusion – Data Engineer
Data Fusion team develops the technologies required to integrate multi-source, multi-modal data and extracts actionable intelligence through application of AI technologies to find insights. We develop tools that help analysts through automatized workflows to track entities-events, capture trend and alerts, and find links.
As a data engineer, your role will be to extract, improve, transform and process data.
- Extract open source structured and unstructured data
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Evaluate and enhance data quality and reliability
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience as a data engineer
- Proficiency in working with databases (SQL/no-SQL/Data Lake).
- Proficiency with one or more large scale data technologies, such as Spark, or similar
- Inquisitive, relentless mindset to discover and develop the datasets pertinent to the business case
- Strong organization, communication, documentation and writing skills.
- Good knowledge of English.
Nice to have
- Experience with rdf/owl/ontologies
- Experience with graph databases
- Experience with ML Ops and with technologies Docker, Kubernetes
Joining Aerospacelab :
- Build your own career path
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company
- Flat hierarchy
- Fast-paced environment
- Flexible ways of working
- Salary package consistent with your experience
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us