- Improve & test complete Tx – Rx setup for optical communication
- Development and integration of optical communication system elements
- FPGA programming for high data transmission and receiving schemes
- MSc in electrical engineering, communications technology, optics, or other relevant disciplines.
- Already had 1st experience in the field
- Understanding of optical communication systems, components and device physics.
- Solid understanding of digital communication theory, with experience in digital signal processing algorithms design, such as coding, filtering, etc.
- Experience with VHDL/System Verilog (and thus, good understanding of FPGA programming)
- Hands on
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience with Python and C/C++, …
- Knowledge of high-data throughput systems
- Practical experience in a lab or the field with telecom/datacom equipment
Why work at Aerospacelab?
Satellites that fly before your retirement. No dumb managers. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle. Solve real-world challenges.More about us