- Support electrical subsystem design for spacecraft missions
- Support all aspects of the development chain: design, integration, test, operations, and maintenance
- Support design reviews to ensure requirements and interface compliance
- Work closely with external providers of electronics to review designs, identify and resolve issues and develop integration and test approaches
- Support subsystem development with a multidisciplinary team of flight software and FPGA developers and mechanical engineers
- Develop test plans that ensure adequate testing of units and the complete system
- MSc or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience supporting delivery of digital and analog embedded hardware
- Experience leading existing in-house and subcontractor component/subassembly design
- Experience with diagnosis, debug and component, assembly and system level testing methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to work across the team and company to drive designs to completion.
- Good knowledge of English
Nice to have
- A passion for technology and rapid execution of sophisticated space missions
- Prior experience with power systems design and testing
- Experience with scripting language (Python)
- Proficiency with common industry electronic design software.
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us