- Support electrical subsystem design for spacecraft missions
- Support all aspects of the development chain: design, integration, test, operations, and maintenance
- Support design reviews to ensure requirements and interface compliance
- Work closely with external providers of electronics to review designs, identify and resolve issues and develop integration and test approaches
- Support subsystem development with a multidisciplinary team of flight software and FPGA developers and mechanical engineers
- Develop test plans that ensure adequate testing of units and the complete system
- MSc or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience supporting delivery of digital and analog embedded hardware
- Experience leading existing in-house and subcontractor component/subassembly design
- Experience with diagnosis, debug and component, assembly and system level testing methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to work across the team and company to drive designs to completion.
- Good knowledge of English
Nice to have
- A passion for technology and rapid execution of sophisticated space missions
- Prior experience with power systems design and testing
- Experience with scripting language (Python)
- Proficiency with common industry electronic design software.
Why work at Aerospacelab?
With us, you will work with an innovative and motivated team in an international environment to find unique solutions to real-world challenges. Unleash your full potential and have a real positive impact.More about us