- Closely working with hardware and system engineers to design and build unit firmware and satellite application software.
- Producing high quality flight SW components following the development flow established at ASL (requirements engineering, design, implementation, testing and maintenance).
- Supporting the definition of the satellite system architecture.
- BSc, MSc or PhD degree in Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience developing embedded software.
- Experience with C and Python programming languages.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Experience developing embedded software in Linux environment.
- Experience with real time operating systems (preferably FreeRTOS).
- Experience in space sector (knowledge of the satellite subsystems, satellite operations, development of embedded flight software, etc.).
- Experience with ECSS/CCSDS standards (ECSS-E-ST-70-41A or C Telemetry and telecommand packet utilization, CCSDS 133.0-B-1 Space Packet Protocol, etc.).
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Buildroot, UBoot, Zynq, cmake, communication links (CAN, I2C, SPI, UART, SPW, etc.).
- Strong skills debugging, optimizing and unit testing.
- Experience with full cycle SW development.
- Ability to read and understand schematics and layouts.
- Experience working with digital HW (usage of flashers, JTAG, oscilloscope, etc.).
- Build your own career path
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company
- Flat hierarchy
- Fast-paced environment
- Flexible ways of working
- Salary package consistent with your experience
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us