- Lead the design, analysis, and implementation of complex products that use FPGAs.
- Be part of the micro architecture team and design partition within FPGA.
- Implement design blocks using Verilog / System Verilog.
- Participate in all phases of FPGA integration flow.
- Test, debug and validate FPGAs in the lab using Verilog test benches and higher-level tools in Python / C /etc.
- MSc or PhD degree in electrical engineering.
- 3+ years of experience working with complex FPGA.
- 3+ years of experience in Verilog / System Verilog and/or VHDL.
- Understanding of FPGA design flow (synthesis, place & route, etc)
- Ability to read and understand schematic designs
- Strong understanding of software and hardware interaction.
- Comfortable with using power supplies, oscilloscopes, and spectrum analyzers in a lab environment (without burning the lab down!)
- Excellent verbal and written skills to interact across software and EE design teams.
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Design and implementation of DSP algorithms in RTL for processing signals from RF and/or optical transceivers.
- Design and implementation of FPGA-centric DSP algorithms in software and hardware.
- Power consumption estimation for FPGA operations
- Experience in scripting/programming – including low-level programming (firmware) of complex computer systems.
- Experience with script language (Python)
- Proficiency in a command line environment using Linux (ability to write scripts)
Why work at Aerospacelab?
Satellites that fly before your retirement. No dumb managers. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle. Solve real-world challenges.More about us