Our mission is supported by an ambitious vertically integrated approach: Intelligence and Insights empowered by proprietary satellite data, enabled by our own satellites.
Since its creation in 2018, the company has already grown substantially.
In 2022, Aerospacelab counts offices in Mont-Saint-Guibert and Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), Bordeaux (France) and Lausanne (Switzerland) with more than 150 full-time employees, to position itself as the European leader in Geospatial Intelligence and small satellites platforms.
To strengthen our teams, we are currently looking for a:
- Be responsible of the harness of Aerospacelab satellites
- Multi-disciplinary work and key position: working between Electrical, Mechanical and AITV teams
- Gather the requirements for the harness, based on the mission
- Define the architecture of the harness for each mission
- Generate the schematic, drawings, and ICD for the harness
- Design / review the routing of the harness in the satellite with Mechanical team (Solidworks)
- Review the harness topology and architecture with the system engineer and/or customer
- Establish the trade-off “buy” versus “make”
- Find and manage suppliers for the harness
- Manage the planning and cost of the harness for each mission
- Provide or build expertise in harness, wiring and connectors domains
- Bachelor or MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or related field
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously across teams and company to drive multi-disciplinary projects to completion
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Experience in harness design, or willing to learn quickly.
- Experience in space industry.
- Experience with harness design software.
- Experience in 3D CAD tools (Solidworks).
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems.
- Build your own career path
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company
- Flat hierarchy
- Fast-paced environment
- Flexible ways of working