You ensure aerospacelab has the best environment for People to thrive in their function. You are the key contact from talent acquisition, onboarding to off-boarding and all in-between.
You act as the HR Business Partner for the Executive Committee: Organization, HR Structure, talent development, Compensation & Benefits.
What we expect as key activities:
- Design HR plans aligned with our objectives
- Craft talent acquisition to build strong pipelines of qualified candidates
- Develop HR processes related to hiring and onboarding
- Initiate employer branding efforts
- Formulate career development plans
- Establish the best compensation policies to maintain our talent base
- Improve current and future processes
On top of that, be a unifier for aerospacelab’s culture with people working from many different places.
You will also work closely with Finance to manage budgets related to HR.
- Several years of experience in the domain/function (broad HR profession)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Open, pragmatic, empathetic
- Hands-on attitude
- Autonomous & independent
- Easily manage complexity
- Able to easily develop working relationships with colleagues at all levels
Nice to have
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Experience with team management
- Deep knowledge of technology companies and their intricacies
- Build your own career path
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company
- Flat hierarchy
- Fast-paced environment, no BS*
- Flexible ways of working