Our team of Aerospacelab in France develops key technologies for future satellite platforms and in-orbit logistics mission strategies, performs system engineering studies and supports manufacturing and integration of products on the platform.
Our head office being in Belgium (Mont-Saint-Guibert), we work in close collaboration with all the teams based there : mechanical design, avionics design and integration teams.
Within the GNC Engineering team, the intern will be expected to carry out the following activities.
- Model the GNC platform and sub-assembly system
- Simulate the behavior of the vehicle in the powered and hold phases
- Simulate the behavior of the vehicle with a robotic arm
End of study internship for a student from an engineering school with a specialization in Space Systems.
- Space Mechanics
- Ability to use a mission simulation tool (Matlab Simulink)
- Multi-criteria optimization tool would be a plus
- Good level of English