Our mission is supported by an ambitious vertically integrated approach: design & manufacture of small satellites combined with development of earth observation services.
Since its creation in 2018, the company has already grown substantially. Our team gathers more than 25 engineering expertise, from hardware design to software development & data science.
In 2023, Aerospacelab counts offices in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), Bordeaux (France) and Lausanne (Switzerland) with more than 200 full-time employees, with the ambition to position itself as the European leader in small satellites.
To strengthen our team, we are creating the position of :
In our fast growing organization, you join the HR team (6 people) to strengthen our level of service towards the company.
As an HR intern, you will be part of every aspect of several aspects of the Employee Life Cycle.
You’ll work closely with each HR team member and report directly to the Head of HR.
You will :
- Support the preparation of the job fairs,
- Participate to the Recruitment process,
- Organize the arrival of the new joiners and coordinate part of the Onboarding plan,
- Support the administrative / payroll activities & projects,
- Support the training process (look for appropriate trainings, manage the logistic aspects, etc …),
- Support the evaluation process (planification & coordination).
Must have :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably in HR or a related field,
- Strong interest in HR,
- Open-minded and curious about many HR related topics,
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English,
- Willingness to learn,
- At least 3 months of availability.
Joining Aerospacelab :
- Build your own career path,
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company,
- Flat hierarchy,
- Fast-paced environment,
- Flexible ways of working,
- Salary package consistent with your experience.