Our mission is supported by an ambitious vertically integrated approach: design & manufacture of small satellites combined with development of earth observation services.
Since its creation in 2018, the company has already grown substantially. Our team gathers more than 25 engineering expertise, from hardware design to software development & data science.
In 2023, Aerospacelab counts offices in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), Bordeaux (France) and Lausanne (Switzerland) with more than 200 full-time employees, with the ambition to position itself as the European leader in small satellites.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a:
Market Analyst Intern
- For your internship, you will join Aerospacelab Procurement Team (4 people)
- Your role will be to perform a global market analysis on Aerospacelab most critical Sub-system.
- For each subsystem, you will:
- Perform a detailed analysis of the suppliers active on the market
- Identify the suppliers who have a product that match our requirements
- Obtain ROM pricing, lead-time
- Summarize all the info obtained in a benchmark table
- When possible, you will attend space conference to perform an active market watch
- The ultimate goal of the analysis is to support ASL global sale & buy strategy
- As a key member of the department, you share your knowledge and experience with the rest of the staff, and play an active role in the training of the New Joiners,
- You prepare Aerospacelab’s production ramp-up by strengthening the Supply Chain for the portfolio you handle.
- You are integrated in the procurement team but will also interact with sales teams
- You are also in contact with international suppliers
- Based in the HQ of Aerospacelab, at Louvain-la-neuve (Belgium)
- Student in his last years in the following orientation: Academic degree in Business School, Business Engineering, Marketing, Economics, Supply Chain, ….
- The internship can be part of a Master/Bachelor thesis
- Fluent in English
- Analytical skills, sense for accuracy, perfectly able to work in Microsoft Excel
- Available for minimum 3 months full time
Nice to have:
- Fluent in French
- Odoo knowledge
What’s in there for you?
- Join a fast-growing Space company,
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international environment
- A 3 months internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses will be provided