Since its creation in 2018, the company has already grown substantially. Our team gathers more than 25 engineering expertise, from hardware design to software development & data science.
In 2024, Aerospacelab counts offices in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), Toulouse (France), Lausanne (Switzerland) and US West Coast with more than 200 full-time employees, with the ambition to position itself as the European leader in small satellites.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a :
Market Intelligence Analyst Intern
Aerospacelab has developed Earth Observation satellites with proprietary sensors in order to address different use cases (agriculture, environment, infrastructure monitoring, security).
Aerospacelab has been granted contracts by the European Commission in the framework of Copernicus Contributing Mission, in order to supply the European Organizations with dedicated Earth Observation data.
In close collaboration with our Earth Observation project teams, you will perform an in-depth analysis of the Eart Observation commercial market, making use of the market and strategic analysis methods with the ultimate aim of co-constructing analyses and strategic recommendations for internal decision-makers.
The main tasks of your internship will be as follows:
- Macro-economic and competitive intelligence
- Competition market mapping
- Market value and pricing segmentation analyses
- Customer pain point analysis
- Analysis of the macro-economic environment and its potential impact
- Build internal market and competition databases
The team is international and you will work in both English and French, even Spanish.
- You are a Master’s student specializing in marketing, strategy or business intelligence.
- You have a strong capacity for analysis and synthesis, and you love figures and modeling with Excel.
- You are rigorous and structured, but also a good team-mate.
- You are fluent in English.