A DevOps Engineer’s role requires technical skills in the development cycle and operations skills for maintenance and support. Computer Science or Computer Technology graduates can bring some of the technical skills necessary to become a DevOps engineer. However, the skills required for managing the operations usually come through the experience or by enrolling in specific development programs, which can help further the career in the set direction.
- The candidate will bring experience with regards to DevOps engineering on relevant projects.
- Provide efficient communication between all the relevant stakeholders.
- Provide DevOps engineering knowledge to the internal R&D process, when required.
- The candidate is expected to continually expand their expertise and knowledge, for which we provide resources and support.
- Master, PhD or bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- A creative problem solver with a strong knowledge of the latest DevOps technologies, methods and techniques.
- Ability to drive new developments and implement process changes and disruptive technologies in the organization.
- Good organization, communication and documentation skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical professionals.
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders within the organization.
- Experience in cloud and on-premise solutions.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or similar, experience on VMware Tanzu is a huge plus.
- Experience on cloud platform (certification is a bonus).
- Extensive knowledge of databases (e.g., NOSQL, SQL, POSTGRES or MongoDB) is a plus.
- Experience in Python, Java or C(++/#) is a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (eg., jenkins, gitlab, github actions, …)
- Experience with IaC tools (eg., terraform, ansible, …) is a plus.
- Experience with big data technologies (e.g., Azure Data Factory, AWS Data Pipeline, GCP Data Flow) is a plus.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, load balancing, networking and storage.
- Knowledge of French and English.
- Build your own career path
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company
- Flat hierarchy
- Fast-paced environment
- Flexible ways of working
- Salary package consistent with your experience