Our mission is supported by an ambitious vertically integrated approach: Intelligence and Insights empowered by proprietary satellite data, enabled by our own satellites.
Since its creation in 2018, the company has already grown substantially.
In 2022, Aerospacelab counts offices in Mont-Saint-Guibert and Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), Bordeaux (France) and Lausanne (Switzerland) with more than 150 full-time employees, to position itself as the European leader in Geospatial Intelligence and small satellites platforms.
To strengthen our teams, we are currently looking for a:
IT Support Engineer
You will provide the first level of technical support to users, either by telephone, email or via ticketing tools. You will respond to requests and difficulties reported by users. You collect relevant information to optimise their productivity through the efficient and effective use of the equipment (hardware) and software made available to them. Your role is characterised by assistance and customer relations, followed by purely technical support.
- Responding promptly to user helpdesk calls and advising them accurately on what action to take
- Ensure a rigorous and daily follow-up of these calls (from the recording of the problem to its solution, respect of deadlines, possible information to the members of the infrastructure service, to Aerospacelab partner companies, and/or to colleagues, …).
- Ensure weekly reporting of call handling statistics – in order to improve service quality.
- Execute CMDB update tasks following incident resolutions and change implementation
- User-rights management
- Follows established processes and procedures
- Propose and improve Knowledge Base articles
- Reinforce the Proximity team in case of exceptional workload.
- Laptop & Desktop preparation and configuration.
- Basic servers & infrastructure tasks
- Ensure the proper use of the ticketing tools set up (identification of problems/issues, classification, recording and follow-up);
- Report complex or unresolved incidents to the infrastructure team and/or service manager.
- A strong working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An openness to learning new technologies
- Stress tolerance
- Knowledge of French and English.
Nice to have
- Advanced technical skills across Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Experienced with Apple Products (MacOS/IpadOS/IOS) is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2013/2016/Office365 Suite
- Understanding of Antivirus Protection Software, and VPN Solutions, Networking configuration
- Advanced Print Management solution support and knowledge and Audio visual and conference room tools and technology experience