Our mission is supported by an ambitious vertically integrated approach: design & manufacture of small satellites combined with development of earth observation services.
Since its creation in 2018, the company has already grown substantially. Our team gathers more than 25 engineering expertise, from hardware design to software development & data science.
In 2023, Aerospacelab counts offices in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), Bordeaux (France) and Lausanne (Switzerland) with more than 200 full-time employees, with the ambition to position itself as the European leader in small satellites.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a :
You make sure the accounting is reliable and accurate.
You are the owner of all accounting processes and you are the key contact in this matter.
You act as the responsible for all accounting topics and are ready to become our expert in this area with the support of our Accounting & Finance Team.
You will closely work with and report to the Senior Accountant and have a direct impact on the financial organization of the company.
What we expect as key activities:
- Follow and achieve day-to-day accounting (sales, purchases, projects, payroll),
- With the support of our Senior Accountant
- Perform VAT and ISOC declarations,
- Perform Intrastat and Intracom declarations,
- Prepare quarterly and monthly closings,
- Prepare yearly closings and annual accounts,
- Take active part of finance projects with the Senior Accountant & the CFO,
- Work on the continuous improvement of the accounting.
We expect from you to be creative and to challenge the processes currently in place.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance,
- 1-2 years of experience in Accounting,
- Knowledge of Odoo is a strong plus,
- First experience in the industrial sector is a plus (space, aviation or production sector is an asset),
- A first experience in a fiduciary is a strong plus but not mandatory,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Open, pragmatic, empathetic,
- Autonomous & independent,
- Easily manage complexity,
- Open to take responsibilities,
- Able to easily develop working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
Nice to have
- Fluent in French and English (Dutch is a plus),
- Experience with start-up or PME environment.
- Build your own career path,
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company,
- Flat hierarchy,
- Fast-paced environment,
- Flexible ways of working,
- Salary package consistent with your experience.