- Developing and testing flight SW components.
- Developing tools that will ease FSW team activities (CI/CD, configuration tools, etc.).
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, or related field.
- Experience with C.
- Eager to learn.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Experience with Python scripting language
- Familiarity with Linux and/or any real time operation systems.
- Understanding the unit testing.
- Comfortable with git.
- Ability to read and understand schematics and layouts.
- Experience working with digital HW (usage of flashers, JTAG, oscilloscope, etc.).
- Build your own career path
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company
- Flat hierarchy
- Fast-paced environment
- Flexible ways of working
- Salary package consistent with your experience
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us