- Implement design blocks and IPs using VHDL.
- Simulate design design blocks and IPs with higher level testbenches.
- Participate in all phases of FPGA integration flow.
- Develop IPs drivers (user & kernel space) and support the software team on the software integration.
- Support the design of complex products that use FPGAs over the whole process flow (architecture, design and testing).
- Test, debug and validate FPGAs on target in the lab using higher-level custom tools in Python / C /etc.
- MSc or PhD degree in electrical engineering.
- Experience in VHDL and/or Verilog / System Verilog.
- Strong understanding of FPGA design flow (synthesis, place & route, etc)
- Good understanding of software and hardware interaction.
- Comfortable with using power supplies, oscilloscopes, and spectrum analyzers in a lab environment (without burning the lab down!)
- Excellent verbal and written skills to interact across the avionics design teams.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Ability to read and understand schematics and layouts.
- Knowledge of DSP algorithms for RF signal processing and/or optical transceivers.
- Knowledge of image processing algorithms.
- First hand experience or good knowledge of high speed (> 5Gbps) links.
- Experience in scripting/programming – including low-level programming (firmware) of complex computer systems.
- Experience with script language (Python).
- Proficiency in a command line environment using Linux (ability to write scripts).
- First hand knowledge and/or interest in the Linux Kernel.
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us