- Gain experience in Satellite Operations under the supervision of experienced operators,
- Participation in all operations phases of Aerospacelab’s CubeSats and SmallSats missions,
- Support the definition and development of operations tools and processes,
- Participation in the production of spacecraft user manuals,
- Perform health and performance trend analysis at system, subsystem and instrument level,
- Participation in the production and maintenance of scripts and flight procedures,
- Investigate spacecraft anomalies and participate in anomaly resolution process,
- Participation in the satellite on-call support.
- MSc in Space Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or relevant discipline,
- Good knowledge of a scripting language (Python or similar),
- Eager to learn,
- Proficient in English,
- Calm, orderly and disciplined temperament during stress situations.
Nice to have
- Work experience in Python,
- Knowledge in SQL databases,
- Knowledge of satellite subsystems.
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us