You ensure the company is compliant and fulfil every legal obligations. You are accountable for company laws and you are the key contact in this matter. You act as the responsible for all legal matters and are ready to become our expert in this area with the support of our CFO.
You are already a key contact for corporate law and you are looking for a diversified work where you will experiment the other legal aspects of a company.
You will closely work with and report to CFO and have a direct impact on the organisation of the company.
What we expect as key activities:
- You provide accurate and comprehensive advice to senior management and other internal stakeholders regarding a variety of matters, such as corporate law and corporate governance, commercial and contract law, insurance law, mergers and acquisitions
- You work closely with the operational teams to learn and understand the business and associated challenges, opportunities and risks
- You support other support teams in meeting their legal challenges and compliancy, such as GDPR in collaboration with the HR & IT Team
- You maintain a proactive and pragmatic approach in helping to identify and mitigate risks for the company
- You analyse, summarize, negotiate and draft contracts as well as other transactional matters
We expect from you to be creative and to challenge the processes currently in place.
- Master degree in Law, preferably knowledge of Belgian laws
- 2-4 years of experience as a legal professional
- Experience in corporate or commercial law
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Open, pragmatic, empathetic
- Autonomous & independent
- Easily manage complexity
- Open to take responsibilities
- Trust, confidentiality and integrity are your core values
- Able to easily develop working relationships with colleagues at all levels
Nice to have
- Fluent in French and English (Dutch is a plus)
- Experience in the industrial sector is a plus (Space, aviation or production sector is an asset)
- Experience within start-up or PME environment
- Build your own career path
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company
- Flat hierarchy
- Fast-paced environment
- Flexible ways of working
- Salary package consistent with your experience