Our mission is supported by an ambitious vertically integrated approach: Intelligence and Insights empowered by proprietary satellite data, enabled by our own satellites.
Since its creation in 2018, the company has already grown substantially.
In 2022, Aerospacelab counts offices in Mont-Saint-Guibert and Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), Bordeaux (France) and Lausanne (Switzerland) with more than 150 full-time employees, to position itself as the European leader in Geospatial Intelligence and small satellites platforms.
To strengthen our teams, we are currently looking for a:
Communication & Marketing Manager
As part of Aerospacelab’s Sales & Business team, you will be responsible for defining and implementing Aerospacelab’s Communication & Marketing strategy, driving awareness on Aerospacelab’s activities, solutions and DNA.
You will be in charge of promoting the company’s brand and image towards both internal and external stakeholders, such as medias.
- Generate and coordinate the creation of content for:
- Social Networks,
- Press Releases,
- Marketing and promotional material,
- Manage media relations and the communication partner network,
- Organize and/or coordinate Aerospacelab events (internal events once/twice a year, external events up to 10 times a year)
- Trade fairs,
- Partner’s events,
- Proofread sensitive content and material aimed at large diffusion,
- Official letters
- Specific proposals
- Coordinate the definition of the overall communication strategy,
- Manage the company image and brand,
- Provide media training and public speaking coaching to Aerospacelab’s public speakers,
- Travels (everywhere in Belgium and abroad)
- 3-5 years of experience in a Communication & Marketing position in an industrial environment,
- Able to work efficiently in English, French and Dutch,
- Rigorous, organized and flexible (events can be in Belgium or abroad, some can take place during weekends),
- Comfortable in handling multiple topics at the same time, being either operational and / or more strategical,
- Able to plan and to anticipate efficiently.
Join Aerospacelab to:
- Build your own career path,
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company,
- Flat hierarchy,
- Fast-paced environment,
- Flexible ways of working, including homeworking.