Aerospacelab is currently recruiting a (M-F) : Quality Assurance Technician
As a Quality Assurance Technician, you will be using your skills and abilities to ensure that our products meet engineering and customer requirements. You may verify procured parts from suppliers, products and assemblies from space component manufacturing operations, and even fully completed spacecraft! You will help the company improve by facilitating continuous activities throughout the lifecycle by providing feedback on processes, procedures, and observations. And ultimately, your contributions will help ensure that our customers receive reliable spaceflight hardware that meet or exceed their expectations!
- The Quality Assurance Technician will perform quality control inspection and oversight/verification activities prescribed by requirements and work authorizing documents on product, materials and satellites to ensure alignment with product/satellite requirements and quality standards. These activities are typically associated with tasks that require independent verification of correct performance of work activity.
- The inspector’s tasks may include, but are not limited to, verification of dimensions, work performance, compliance to documented requirements and acceptance of completed tasks.
- You will track and manage all anomalies, NCRs, RFDs and RFWs during product development and manufacturing cycle
- You will support the surveillance for maintaining a specific Clean Level of the products and cleanrooms.
- You will be maintaining documentation records and data on tests performed.
- The Quality Assurance Technician will be recommending quality assurance solutions to complex problems and implementing corrective actions.
- You will be conducting audits in line with the quality management system and the company procedures.
- High school diploma or GED Equivalent and at least 2 years of relevant experienc A higher-level degree may substitute for experience. Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education.
- The Quality Technician must have experience of dealing with non-conformances arising from production.
- Experienced with and understanding of mechanical drawings and interpreting technical schematics.
- Good interpersonal, organization and communication skills, with the ability to work in a diverse team environment
- Fluency in English
- Well organized and ability to prioritize and manage several activities in parallel
- Ability to develop good knowledge in the different product assurance disciplines as required to manage the quality aspects in projects
- Build your own career path
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company
- Flat hierarchy
- Fast-paced environment
- Flexible ways of working
- Salary package consistent with your experience