- Machining of parts and components, including glass and ceramic glass.
- Production of parts, everyday operations and maintenance of multiple-axis CNC machine
- Cleaning and handling of manufactured parts
- Perform metrology measurements (roughness, profile)
- Preparation of the necessary tools / assemblies
- Design Mechanical tools for manufacturing and handling of the components
- Identifying and ordering the necessary tools
- Support the Engineering teams in the mechanical assembly, integration and testing of the company prototypes and products
- Mechanical Bachelor degree (A1), Technical College degree (A2) with experience in manufacturing of high precision parts
- experience with 5 axis CNC.
- a good knowledge of CAD.
- motivated by technological challenges and by precision manufacturing.
- You demonstrate rigor and methodology: recording and reporting of information.
- You demonstrate autonomy.
- Fluent in English (able to read manuals and be in touch with the technical support if needed)
Nice to have
- Experience in manufacturing of optics
- Build your own career path
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company
- Flat hierarchy
- Fast-paced environment, no BS*
- Flexible ways of working
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us