Aerospacelab France develops SML(space mobility & logistics) payloads & platforms.
As propulsion engineer, your role consists of developing propulsion subassemblies.
- Define, justify and test propulsive system part
- Perform test validation, analyze test results, and update the design
- Contribute to the thermal and mechanical design and justifications files
- Manage interfaces with avionics part
- Ensure propulsive performances
Two positions are required:
- MSc degree in robotic engineering or aerospace engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to work across the team and company to drive project to completion in full autonomy
- 2/5y+ experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Experience in combustion simulation or fluidic simulation will be strongly appreciated
- Experience with space environment requirements will be strongly appreciated
- Build your own career path
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company
- Flat hierarchy
- Fast-paced environment
- Flexible ways of working
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us