- Research and innovation in the area of optical communication
- The research/development and implementation of new modem architecture schemes to improve the performance of our ground and space-based terminals.
- Responsible for theory exploration, advanced algorithm design, analysis, and simulation
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure the successful hardware integration and exploitation of research outputs
- MSc or PhD in electrical engineering, communications technology, optics, or other relevant disciplines
- Already had 1st experience in similar position
- Solid knowledge of communication theory, digital signal processing, modeling and simulation
- Skillful in electrical engineering, data acquisition and digital signal processing.
- Good knowledge of FPGA development flow and tools; VHDL, Vivado, Timing Analyzer, synthesis, modelSim, testbench, etc.
- Good knowledge in FPGA constraining, optimization and verification tools
- Experience with FPGA High speed serial transceivers
- Good experience with low level Firmware programming; C, C++…
- Experience with Linux-based environments
- Work in the lab; bring up, debug test and verify
- Creative attitude as well as have good analytical skills
- Hands on
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Familiarity with the principle, features, and modeling of optical and electronic devices.
- Experimental and analytical background in optical communication systems and fiber optics components.
- Has general knowledge of optical amplifiers and fiber optic telecommunications.
- Proficient with optical characterization equipment and components.
- Experience with high-end FPGAs such as Xilinx UltraSCALE
- Build your own career path
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company
- Flat hierarchy
- Fast-paced environment
- Flexible ways of working
- Salary package consistent with your experience
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us