- Research and innovation in the area of optical communication
- Responsible for theory exploration, advanced algorithm design, analysis, and simulation
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure the successful hardware integration and exploitation of research outputs
- MSc in electrical engineering, communications technology, optics, or other relevant disciplines
- Already had 1st experience in similar position
- Solid knowledge of communication theory, digital signal processing, modeling and simulation
- skillfull in electrical engineering, data acquisition and digital signal processing.
- Solid background in coding and information theory.
- Experience in design of (coded) modulation schemes.
- Familiarity with the principle, features, and modeling of optical and electronic devices.
- Experimental and analytical background in optical communication systems and fiber optics components.
- Has general knowledge of optical amplifiers and fiber optic telecommunications.
- Proficient with optical characterization equipment and components.
- Hands on
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience with Python and C/C++, …
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us