Our mission is supported by an ambitious vertically integrated approach: Intelligence and Insights empowered by proprietary satellite data, enabled by our own satellites.
Since its creation in 2018, the company has already grown substantially.
In 2022, Aerospacelab counts offices in Mont-Saint-Guibert and Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), Bordeaux (France) and Lausanne (Switzerland) with more than 150 full-time employees, to position itself as the European leader in Geospatial Intelligence and small satellites platforms.
To strengthen our teams, we are currently looking for a:
Institutional Sales Manager
As Institutional Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing Aerospacelab’s institutional calls for tenders in Belgium (NATO, European Commission,…) and abroad (Foreign Governments, UN,…).
- Public tenders monitoring
- Institutional Accounts management
- Bids and Proposals submission coordination, in collaboration with various teams within the company
- Strategic partnerships and consortium management
- BSc or a MSc in Engineering field or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of experience with public tender processes
- Strong project and time management skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience at ESA, European Commission or other relevant entities
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
What’s in there for you?
- Join a fast-growing Space company,
- A versatile position with a high level of autonomy and a large scope of work,
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company,
- Flexible ways of working, structural homeworking possibilities,
- Fast-paced environment,
- An attractive salary with a competitive benefits package,
- Build your own career path.