Our mission is supported by an ambitious vertically integrated approach: Intelligence and Insights empowered by proprietary satellite data, enabled by our own satellites.
Since its creation in 2018, the company has already grown substantially.
In 2022, Aerospacelab counts offices in Mont-Saint-Guibert and Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), Bordeaux (France) and Lausanne (Switzerland) with more than 150 full-time employees, to position itself as the European leader in Geospatial Intelligence and small satellites platforms.
To strengthen our teams, we are currently looking for a:
Technical Sales Manager
As member of the Sales and Marketing team, you will responsible for:
- Bring technical knowledge into customer conversations during the early stages of the sales pursuits
- Coordinating the information flow around bids and proposals from a technical aspect
- Establish strong customer relationships and maintain a top-notch customer experience
- Manage and maintain strong relations with partners
- Participate to trade fairs and promotional events
- BSc or a MSc in Engineering field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in space systems engineering
- 1+ years of experience in customer-facing roles (sales, customer support,…)
- Strong project and time management skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- BSc or a MSc in Business field
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
What’s in there for you?
- Join a fast-growing Space company,
- A versatile position with a high level of autonomy and a large scope of work,
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company,
- Flexible ways of working, structural homeworking possibilities,
- Fast-paced environment,
- An attractive salary with a competitive benefits package,
- Build your own career path.
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us