- Participation in all operations phase of Aerospacelab’s CubeSats and SmallSats operations missions,
- Participation in specification of commissioning and routine operations of satellites,
- Perform routine and critical real-time spacecraft operations,
- Participate in operations planning and scheduling processes,
- Develop, validate and maintain nominal and contingency operations procedures (automated and manual),
- Develop, validate and maintain operations tools and scripts,
- Support to design of platform subsystems, payload instruments, on-board software management, satellite simulator and ground segment operations interfaces,
- Support the definition and development of operations tools and processes,
- Participation in the production of spacecraft user manuals and procedures,
- Contribute to the development of operations concepts,
- Review interface specifications,
- Perform health and performance trend analysis at system, subsystem and instrument level,
- Investigate spacecraft anomalies and participate in anomaly resolution process,
- Participation in the satellite on-call support,
- Train Junior Satellite Operations Engineers.
- University degree in a relevant discipline,
- 2+ years experience in Spacecraft operations engineering,
- Experience in satellite performance monitoring and reporting,
- Good knowledge of a scripting language (Python or similar),
- Good knowledge of satellite subsystems,
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of PUS ECSS standard,
- Work experience in Python,
- Experience in the development of satellite ground segment facilities/tools,
- Knowledge in flight dynamics,
- Knowledge in SQL databases.
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us