Aerospacelab France team develops key technologies for future satellite platform and strategy for in-orbit logistic missions, provides system engineering studies, and supports product manufacturing and integration on the platform. We work in close collaboration with other teams based in Belgium : Mechanical design team, Avionic design Teams and Integration team.
As system engineer, your role will be to manage interfaces between sub-system, issue requirements, and lead the trade-offs.
- Spacecraft system engineering during development phases
- Coordination of spacecraft engineering activities including identifying the needed analyses, development and test activities
- Technical requirements elicitation, scrutiny, allocation including trade-offs
- Spacecraft design and engagement in space/ground system trade-offs
- Support preparation and execution of internal and customer technical and project reviews
- 2 – 5 years experience in the fields mentioned above
- Working experience on several satellite or payload design fields as Mechanical, Thermal , AOCS, Avionics,…
- Excellent detailed technical communication skills in both directions to/from satellite and system engineering team across all disciplines
- Excellent technical and programmatic communication skills in both directions to/from customer representatives, and internal project management
- Able to simplify and explain as appropriate to the audience with good and synthetic overviews
- capacity to synthesis information
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us