- Analyzing requirements specification and being able to perform a suitable software design.
- Solving functional and algorithmic problems in embedded systems for a satellite on-board software.
- Being able to perform minimal testing the developed code.
- Updating or creating quality technical documentation.
- Professional and/or personal experiences with embedded software engineering activities.
- Versatility to go out of the “comfort zone” and learn about something completely new.
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams on several projects in parallel.
- Curiosity, determination and ambition.
Nice to have
- Experience with software lifecycle activities in the space industry.
- Experience with verification and validation activities.
- Experience with control algorithms.
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us