You work in close collaboration with the Hiring Managers to identify the best candidates for their projects needs and you are responsible of the recruitment process from scratch (review of the job descriptions, analysis of CVs, HR interviews, packages negotiation, onboarding, etc…)
Together with the HR team, you accompany & coach the Hiring Managers on recruitment & selection’s best practices.
Part of the HR team (4 people), you punctually give support on other HR topics / projects when necessary (Startup Mindset).
On top of that, we expect from you to be creative and to challenge the processes currently in place.
- Lead of the recruitment process (Sourcing, analysis of CVs, interviews, salary negotiations, etc…),
- Administrative follow-up (KPIs, follow-up of the recruitment plan, update of the ATS),
- Organize the recruiting events in collaboration with the HR team & the Communication (job fairs, conferences, universities/high schools events…),
- Build and manage a talent pool of candidates,
- Onboard the New Joiners, make sure their 1st day remains an experience to remember.
- Background in HR / Recruitment or equivalent by experience,
- At least 3 years of experience in Recruitment and Selection (inhouse or agency),
- Experience in recruiting technical profiles (engineers, technicians…),
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Open, pragmatic, empathetic,
- Organised and rigorous,
- Autonomous & independent,
- Easily manage complexity,
- Able to easily develop work relationships with colleagues at all levels,
- English language is mandatory ; French & Dutch will also be spoken.
Nice to have
- Experience in international recruitment,
- Experience in Space Sector.
- Build your own career path,
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company,
- Flat hierarchy,
- Fast-paced environment,
- Flexible ways of working,
- Salary package consistent with your experience.
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us