Aerospacelab France develops SML (space mobility & logistics) payloads & platforms.
As space robotic architect, you will be in charge of the development of the robotic sub-system of the platform by focusing on the definition, implementation, and validation of robotic sub system. You will guarantee on-time delivery of the project.
As robotic Architect, your role will be:
- Capture robotic needs, establish operational concepts, and turn them into feasible solutions by proposing an architecture for the robotic system
- Follow up development process and AIT process
- Ensure robotic sub-system consistency: manage interfaces, margin policy, and validation process
- Demonstrate the performances
- Ensure on-time delivery of the sub-system
- Contribution to the platform validation on simulator,
- Contribution to the processing of robotic subsystem data from flight operations.
- Ensure interfaces with academic partners
- MSc degree in automation engineering, aerospace engineering or related field
- 5/10 years of professional experience in GNC
- Advanced knowledge in the field of automation (Kalman filtering and robust control methods), spatial mechanics and system dynamics
- Knowledge of satellite hardware SCAO architectures,
- Autonomy, rigor, and ability to step back from your activities.
- Build your own career path
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company
- Flat hierarchy
- Fast-paced environment
- Flexible ways of working
Why work at Aerospacelab?
You will work on satellites that will fly before your retirement. Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges. Surround yourself with smart and innovative people. No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use. Take a lot of responsibility if you can handle.More about us