Since its creation in 2018, the company has already grown substantially. Our team gathers more than 25 engineering expertise, from hardware design to software development & data science.
In 2024, Aerospacelab counts offices in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), Toulouse (France), Lausanne (Switzerland) and US West Coast with more than 200 full-time employees, with the ambition to position itself as the European leader in small satellites.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a :
Corporate Project Associate
Aerospacelab is a fast-growing company which counts already more than 200 employees over 4 countries. With a strong ambition of becoming a world leader in the challenging satellite and earth observation market, we are structuring our operations and seek for excellence in every process.
We are looking for a Strategic Project leader to work closely with the COO and the CEO on Corporate projects that are going to be various, challenging and unknown yet for most of them.
In this position, you are going to tackle subjects as diverse as investors relationship, M&A, strategic analysis and business modeling, industrial partnerships, governance or company culture.
Your first missions would cover subjects like :
- Investors relationship and board pack preparation
- Working with all the departments to identify the right KPIs
- New Business modeling
- Being part of the integration team of a newly acquired entity
- Governance Compliance roadmap
- Preparing communication presentations for both internal and external use
The working languages are English and French.
The job is based in Louvain-la-Neuve, near Brussels, but it can be remote with frequent travels to HQ.
- Bright and fast brain
- Knowing how to interact with executive team and key stakeholders
- BSc or MSc in Strategy, Finance, Law or General Management
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
Aerospacelab is a flat organization working as a network and emphasizing empowerment and autonomy.
Nice to Have
- Experience in industrial sector